Family Friendly Children, Parents, Elderly and Disabled


  1. Where can I find care for my child while I’m in classes?

    The Student Parent Center provides child care for MU students. SPC offers flexible, full-day care for children six weeks to five years old. Sliding-scale fees available. For more information visit the Student Parent Center.

  2. How can I meet fellow student parents?

    MizFITS on Facebook, Cub Hub or Project Student Parent Success