- Boone County Family Resources
- Boone County Health Dept
- Central Missouri Community Action Center
- Child Care Aware
Child Care Aware of Missouri serves as a community resource on child care throughout the state. We help families find quality child care, preschool and after-school programs for their children.
- Columbia/Boone County Department of Public Health and Human Services
- CPS- Title 1, ELL, Early Childhood
- City of Columbia – Transit
- Head Start, Early HeadStart
A state-wide non-profit association dedicated to the success of all Missouri children
- Lend and Learn Toy Library
The Lend & Learn Toy Libraries provide a safe location in which young children and their parents can play with toys that develop their motor and cognitive skills. Our toys can be enjoyed at the library or borrowed for free.
- Licensing for Child and Senior Care
- Mid-Missouri Legal Services
- Missouri Families
Articles and resources for parents and families.
- Parents as Teachers (PAT)
Provides the information, support and encouragement parents need to help their children develop optimally during the crucial early years of life.
- Women, Infants and Children (WIC)
Provides essential during pregnancy and while breastfeeding. Also provides formula and essential foods to ensure good nutrition during the first 2 years.